Wednesday, December 23, 2009

on that "Very Special Day"



I've always thought of what I would wear on the day I get joined in holy matrimony with the "one". I know this may sound silly but I still want the whole fairy tale story. I came upon this luxuriously chic chalky white satin suit with navy blue outlining details. It's not overly formal but yet has a refreshing simplicity without being so cliche. I also love how the dress shirt inside has a two sided of a pinstripe and a solid navy blue that gives contrast with the entire suit. Most importantly when it comes to a well made tailored suit, it's all in the cut of the suit and how it accentuates the body. I am convince that this is the one suit that I would definitely wear walking towards the person who has the key to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails