Friday, January 29, 2010

Layer of Substance

If I were a rich man, I would most likely spend my money on coats. Whether it's a trench coat, pea coat, or top coat, having a least one versatile coat that can work with any look would be the best money investment. It depends what most people like of a coat. I personally love all types of coats as long as it has a glove fit structure to the body. This gorgeous chic long over coat featured at the Gucci Menswear Fall Winter 2010 was one of the best pieces that I saw. Simple long coat with six button and a touch of dark camel suede on the left lower side collar that gave a cool modern feel. Definitely would buy my boyfriend a long coat like this for him to wear out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails