Sunday, February 28, 2010

sentimental outlook

For some reason, I'm falling again for fashion male model Terron Wood. I think it's his positive aura that he brings to and off the camera. This Oregon native has been in the fashion industry for quite awhile since 2006. I just can't get enough of his natural radiant beauty. From his sun kissed complexion to his evenly toned body and to his charmingly sweet smile, Terron is one of those rare top male models that will never go out of style. What makes him the "it" boy for me is that he has a dynamic charisma with a heart of gold that makes him unique and grounded as a person. In the upcoming future, I would love to see him grace the cover of  Italian Vogue with another top female model like Caroline Winberg and Derek Huckins did in issue Feb '04.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails