Saturday, May 1, 2010

Momento Copertina

Six years ago, top model Daria Werbowy graced the cover of Italian Vogue of May in 2004. I find this cover to be very ravishing and exquisite. Even though it's airbrush, Daria's look all works right. From the olive skin tone to the animalistic wide eye stare to the big muffler hair and to the jeweled Alessandro Dell'Acqua blouse top. Daria's beauty is too marvellous that it's almost like a painting. Steven Meisel knows exactly what he wants in his version of a beauty shot. I realized that I just love a close face beauty shot on a magazine cover, especially in Italian Vogue. Don't get me wrong, I love a full length or half body shot but I personally think it's important to recognize the model's captivating beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails