Thursday, November 11, 2010

Actuality Image

It's just flawless to see what Steven Meisel always captures in every photograph. It's something more than just fashion. It's an image that really captivates an emotion and soul. Whether it can be the most simplest shot like shown here of Maryna Linchuk wearing this chic colored outline of a collar button cashmere short sleeve top in an office back drop setting. What I love about Meisel's work is the lighting and softness against the hard edge. It looks very surreal yet has a quality of a painting. It's hard to explain but it's definitely something that not a lot of photographs do and I think it's Meisel's signature style which is why he is so perfect for shooting the covers for Vogue Italia. I hope one day if I ever become rich, if he could photograph me being another person through an image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails