Friday, November 12, 2010

the new appeal

French Revue De Modes magazine comes 2nd for having the best high fashion covers. They go straight to the point of fashion and current with the best top models that graces the cover. One of my favorite covers that I came across was British model Liberty Ross. Shown here wearing a brocade print skirt with a matching two pouch flap snap cover doubled together with a metal shoulder bag. I love the idea how they use the bag as a top just for prop to cover her top. It goes so well that I just am in love with this look. And this is all by Prada circa Spring Summer 2003. Thank god Miuccia understand what women and gay men like me want in a basic looking piece. Another idea that I want to convey to my Iconic photograph covers for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails