Sunday, February 13, 2011

borsa da indossare

Yesterday, my best friend and I did some shopping and our weakness store no matter how many times we go there is Zara. Zara to us is like the eptiome of what sets the looks season to season. Luckily I found a great pair of denim skinny jeans and tobacco brown sandals for a great deal. As we were leaving I noticed this gorgeous cognac beige shoulder bag. As soon as I look at it and wore it around my shoulder, I already knew this is a must have bag for this coming spring. Retail price was $99. It's a little pricey but yet I am thinking about investing in one. It's called "Metal Plate Messenger Bag". The details of the gold metal underneath with the soft leather handles and easy access compartments makes it so wonderful. I just hope If this bag goes on sale, I can definitely get a grab on one.

2 comments:

  1. ciao, it's giuliano federico from swide.com (dolce&Gabbana) here... how can we get in contact?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails