Sunday, March 27, 2011

All Time Fav

It's been quite awhile since I last blog. I've been lazy, busy, working, and stuff. But finally I have the motivation to write again. So lets begin with my favorite fashion model "Isabeli Fontana" I am so spell binded by her beauty inside and out. She has those big gorgeous crystal blue eyes, perfectly define bone structure, and full sensual lips that every man dreams of. To me personally, she the modern version of the 90's supermodels of today. This photograph was at the backstage Versace Fall Winter 2011 show. I am just glad to see her making a huge comeback in the fashion scene again. My ultimate goal for her is that she graces the cover of Vogue Italian by Steven Meisel. Hope Steven & Franca decide to one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails