Saturday, May 7, 2011

unrecognized beauty

I didn't realized for the longest time how stunning Brazilian supermodel Leticia Birkheuer really is. I think she's a chameleon when it comes to beauty in every aspect. Whether she's a dark brunette shown here at the Versace Fall Winter 2003 show or as a natural dirty blonde. I'm actually her supermodel status isn't as overrated like other supermodels out there. But I do believe she deserves to be on a Vogue Italia cover by Steven Meisel. How can a natural not be shown on a coveted magazine. She's definitely on my top fav list. She has such class and poise with a dynamic personality. I think now a days she's into acting in some Portuguese soaps. Hopefully she can make a huge comeback fashion scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails