Saturday, April 30, 2011

All in One

Few weeks back, I was looking through some male casting videos for Major Models, Why Not Models, & etc. I came across this all American boy name Jeff Tomsik. I remember seeing his casting video awhile back but after seeing him a second time, I'm having second thought about his look. He is one of those rare All American white boys that have that certain charm and charisma. After seeing his up close and personal video of who he is as a person and where he's from made me liked him even more. He comes from a small humble town in Ohio. What makes him an "it boy" for me is his eyes and killer body. He has those bedroom eyes that make you want to fall on a cloud of heaven. Crystal sky blue with a puppy eye feel. And talking about his body, can someone hose him down. Define pectorals, abs, torso, and everything more. He's an all in one male model that every women and gay guy wants all to them self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails