Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Carnal Desire...

So my good friend Dan M. and I were talking as usual online and I told him that we need watch the Frankie Morello Spring Summer 2011 show and to tell each other which male models we liked. I already had watch the show before. So were watching it and my friend Dan M. tells me which guy he is attracted to. He gives me the elapse time of the guy, it's David Vega! I'm so shock because when I first saw him myself, I thought he's hot but nothing too special but since I gave another look, the tide is turning. David Vega is a male model represented by Request Models, Banana Models, & F Fashion Models. He hails from Brooklyn, New York. I am just fascinated by his exotic Latin/black descent. He has the total package of his finely defined body to his mysterious sultry stares. He is just a one of a kind that you don't see often. He's done a few shows for Frankie Morello, Michael Bastian, & Steven Alan just to name a few. He has recently done the Calvin Klein underwear ad campaign which puts him on the fashion map. I'm actually glad he's not an overrated model like others. He's rare like a gemstone and it should be kept that way. Apparently he is a straight guy, sorry to the gay fans out there like myself. I am hoping to see more of him on the runway and on the covers of L'Officiel Hommes & GQ Style. How can fashion clients say no to him, he's just undeniably the right look for the new wave decade of 2010.

2 comments:

  1. i love david vega he's so hot i just love the way he looks i'm glad i saw him in project runway season 4 he was so young and cute looking....hehehe :> ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. david marry me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant live without your sexy ness :<

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails