Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Forever Young

When I see people style and when I think of mines, I always ask myself: What is my aesthetic if I were a women? Well definitely my hairstyle would always portray that late 70's/early 80's Brooke Shields, Antonio Lopez/easy sporty waves that frame the face. I'm just getting a over the same center part Victoria's Secret hair. I just adore a look that is young, easy, luscious, and romantically sexy. After watching the movie "Endless Love" with Brooke in it, she was such a muse to me. I wish I can be so subtly sexy like her in that film. I"m glad not a lot of women portray that image which makes it rare of a scene. It's also a signature look by the French fashion house: ChloƩ that I also adore to my heart so closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails