Monday, December 27, 2010

God's Gift

There is something that I find so fascinating about men that have salt and pepper hair. I just get goosebumps running down my back thinking about it. The first guy I  that got me looking seconds at is Anderson Cooper. He is just a gorgeous looking man that has the features that goes so well with his salt and pepper hair. And his dreamy eyes and presence definitely brings a lot of character of him. So yesterday I was watching some old backstage fashion shows of men in Milan in the late 90's for MTV. I came across Jorge Gelati shown in the photo. I remember him doing ads for Dolce & Gabbana and Chrome fragrances. And he is so young in this still photo image that I capture. I mean he is gorgeous now but, DAMN! back in the days. Break me off a piece of that! He is just one of those guys that you just got to stare and think, wow you are god's gift to earth. I wonder if he's married or gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails