Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cutting to the Chase

It's a new month of June '10: summer is just around the corner, and the heat is moving on in. Lets begin this month about reinventing personal looks. Now I've talked about changing your look and change is a great thing, not just a good thing. So this upcoming week I'm ready for a new me which means a new haircut. I am madly in love with Helge Gjerstad's haircut. It reminds me of a bit early mid 90's hairstyle like Leonardo DiCaprio but with a more of a soft polish blow out finish. It's definitely shorter on the sides but longer on top. I love the whole freshness look to it. Very nostalgic but still kept subtle and clean. I love the idea when walking, the fringe pieces on the front will flow to the air. Hopefully I can find a hairstylist that can cut my hair right this time for me to look at my best at LA Pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails