Saturday, June 19, 2010

Missing You, Tom Nicon

22 year old French fashion model, Tom Nicon past away yesterday June 18, 2010 in Milan, Italy. He died after falling out of his Milan window apartment. A sudden tragedy whether it was an accident or suicide, it breaks my heart to hear someone die at such a young age. With deepest sympathy to his friends and family. A word from Donatella Versace: "Tom, I can't believe yesterday I saw you for the last time. I always treasure in my heart the last moment you spent with us. We will all miss you." And a word from me: "Tom, though you don't know me but you were one of my favorite male model. I remember first seeing you at one of those backstage fashion  on FTV and you really caught my eye with your down to earth personality and humorous persona. Wish I could of got to know you if I were in Milan working in the fashion industry but your in a better place right now. Love you, your Fan, Chris S."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails