Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The First look of 2011

I'm so thrilled with the new Salvatore Ferragamo Spring Summer 2011 Menswear, my first pick was this extraordinary easy sleek number. Nylon navy blue trunks, cream cashmere light sweater with a cotton wool blazer and to top it all off with a punch of pastel yellow neck scarf and flat strappy sandals. Definitely a look to wear at a French resort or on a chic cruise line. It gives me goosebumps when I see masculine men wearing clothes like this. What I'm also going crazy about this collection is the hairstyle. Side parted with a semi blow out slick back hair with a very polished finish. 90's with a modern edge of the 1920's. Another exquisite collection, Thank You Massimiliano Giornetti, creative director for Salvatore Ferragamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails