Wednesday, June 30, 2010

standing out

One of the biggest things that stood out the most to me during Milan Men's fashion week for Spring Summer 2011. Four word, "A real man's body" Alexandre Cunha at the D&G Spring Summer 2011 with this picnic print short trousers and white canvas slip on shoes was his amazing body, I mean seriously, "Break me a piece of that!" Defined tone body is what I want on top of me, yes I said it and I'm not going to deny it. But besides all that, D&G was one of my favorite as usual. It had a picnic chic theme with a very casual, laid back, classic feel with more of a in between fitted and loose fit to the body. Nothing too fussy, just pure classic Domenico & Stefano which is what their always good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails