Saturday, January 1, 2011

Evolving Era

My opening of this New Year 2011 is one of my favorite male models, Tom Warren. He is just an undeniable man that embodies what every gay man wants of a half. I came upon this photograph from his Comp Card from his Milan agency Why Not Models. I just find it so crazy one minute he's a young lad and now he has become this gorgeous grown man . He come across as a very shy guy but as he talks more he's a very warmhearted and genuine person. What I like about him is that he stated, "I don't have any idols, I just live my life and be myself than someone else." And I really admire him for being a very true person. I definitely would love to see him featured with Isabeli Fontana or Jacquelyn Jablonski for Italian Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails