Thursday, July 1, 2010

sensual feeling

My fashion top picks for the beginning of this month July 2010 are: full skirts or pleated full skirts in a solid or print/tie dye, 50's bikini tops with prints, halter full dresses, and a slight square chunk heel pump with a bow on the front. A lot of inspiration was from the Prada Spring Summer 2004 collection archives. This gorgeous archive Prada ad campaign was one of my favorites, especially my top favorite model Daria Werbowy in the middle. This is what I call a true sensual women that shows skin, but only shows the erogenous zones. You don't have to bare it all to look and feel sexy. It's also about still looking fashionable but with a twist which is why I love about the 50's fashion styles. Iconic pieces such as a full skirt but instead of a solid color or madras, tie dye with a more at ease take than the psychedelic tie dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails