Thursday, July 29, 2010

iconic me

Three word, my signature bag. I came to realize that my style bag is a envelope type flap clutch, especially this one in particular is just the perfect size clutch. Classic & refine is what Celine has it going on at the Fall Winter 2010 collection by Phoebe Philo. What I love about this bag is that it goes with any look without looking too dress or too under dress. Love the color of black as the flap and a off white cream as the base with the metal detailing closure and a small chain detailing and black leather strap. My personal ideal look with this bag would be with a pair of mint Taffeta short mid thigh fitted trousers with a a heather gray cashmere turtleneck sweater and black patent oxford pointed shoes. I will one day make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails