Friday, July 9, 2010

onlookers at me

Summer is now happening and I still haven't dressed the part yet. Also, my July fashion cover photo shoot is coming up and I'm still trying to figure out what theme and setting I want to go for. I came across my delicious favorite male model Travis Davenport shown here at the Ermanno Scervino Menswear Spring Summer 2010 with this sensual number. Shiny dark royal blue taffetta flat front trousers with a knitted navy blue coat sweater, and a semi flared panama hat with a blue band instead of a black. This is just pure genius. A look to wear for "all eyes on me" attitude is what I'm all about. I would pair this with my white Kass box clutch from Michael Kors. I would wear this look if I were in New York city to have lunch with friends at the Bryant Park Grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails