Sunday, July 18, 2010

look upon

Honestly, I wasn't such a big fan of a thick chunky heel but this particular square heel pump with a bow detailing is pulling me into it. I am just going crazy when I see a fabulous heel like these featured at the Louis Vuitton Fall Winter 2010 collection. I rarely see these type of pumps and I think they are definitely making a comeback for this coming Fall Winter. It represents womanly, class, & charm. These are the right shoes to wear with a full skirt pleated or not, does not matter since it a heel that brings a true women back in classic style.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome shoes!!

    Love Heels??

    You should definitely check out my shoe design blogspot! All my designs are hand-drawn! Hoping to get my foot into the industry with my illustrations! Take care x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails