Saturday, January 29, 2011

beyond chic

What I would do to purchase this superbly chic cream colored military trench coat with round gold hardware button details. Thanks to Mr. Massimiliano Giornetti that has proven himself to the fashion house, Salvatore Ferragamo for Fall Winter 2011. He truly understands the Salvatore Ferragamo man and what he needs in his wardrobe for his daily needs. I just love the color, the simplicity of details, the cut and fit that makes it look beyond than a ordinary military trench coat. I would totally rock this entire look during men's fashion week in Milan with my best friend beside me. It's very rare to find a gorgeous looking cream colored trench since they are usually in a dark color but this one is definitely a winner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails