Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Swinging Sixities

Sweet and Charming is what the 60's are all about. I think they are making a come back of this new decade with a little 90's twist. I'm memorized by the beauty and signature styles. Penelope Tree Black line penciled eyes, lifted volume crowns, & wool over coats with high collars. I love the fact that sexy wasn't obvious at all. It was all hidden but yet still appealing to men. Heather Marks shown here at the Alberta Ferretti Fall Winter 2005. I find it so appealing and seductive compared to now a days. I love the lifted crown volume in the hair w/ the half slick back and black headband that definitely gives you a feel of the 60's. Another idea look that I might want to portray for my upcoming Iconic photo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails