Saturday, January 29, 2011

vecchio al nuovo

I remember the Prada Spring Summer 2006 collection was about youth, playful, and charm. I love the idea of taking something simple and making it look even more modern than it is. This one number worn by Jessica Stam is a light pastel pink collar long sleeve wrap dress in a silky chiffon fabric with a yellow pleated chiffon detail on the side. I think it's one of those dresses that are vintage style but yet Miuccia taken it to a level that makes it look new and sexy without being to vulgar. Paired with black stockings up to knees and platform Mary Jane shoes for an innocent touch. Such a classic look to wear to the office or to host a tea party with close friends. Hopefully I can find a dress very similar to this that I can use for my Iconic photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails