Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pre-Summer Look!

It's hard to come up with a theme for my Iconic photo shoots that I've been doing for over a year already. But as I look back in the past of fashion, there are so many ideas that I just get a fashion orgasm out of. This one number in particular of Liya Kebede wearing a high waisted swim suit bottom with a halter bikini top in a cream color accessorized with a white fringe belt, fringe bow tie, and most important a collarless black tweed jacket  with mini pearl drapery detailing around the pockets and outline. This definitely gives a original style and feel that Karl Lagerfeld never disappoints us. A subtle sexy way to look inviting without giving it all. And Yes, I would wear this on a cruise ship or south of France during spring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails