Wednesday, October 20, 2010

all directions

When I think of Zac Posen, I think of someone that is youthful, festive, and loves to dress women anytime of the day. What I love about his aesthetic is his inspiration to 40's glam with a punch of today's style. This one number in particular is my personal favorite. I love the two color tone of beige and light bronze of horizontal and vertical lines mix in all in a sexy suit. Amy Wesson, my favorite top model looks stunningly chic in this number with a side chignon hair paired with an animal print heel. I love the the fact when a women wears a suit, it has a sex appeal of a good enough cleavage. It's not vulgar but yet has that erogenous zone flesh. A look that I would definitely wear to at a major fashion show or fashion event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails