Sunday, October 10, 2010

Look to the Future

So I haven't been blogging since the beginning of August 2010, and it's time that I need to get back onto showing the world my top picks of fashion looks, male models, and art. Fashion Week for Spring Summer 2011 has recently finished and one of the few things that stood out the most for me were easy, comfortable, and relax dressing. Frida Gustavsson opened the Lanvin Spring Summer 2011 with this gorgeous parachute chiffon/silk dress in a two tone neutral of camel sand and light mist sage. I love the ease sexiness and contemporary feel. The cinched camel belt that connects to the necklace brooch top is definitely what ties this look together so stunningly. If I were a women, I would wear this dress out on the town of Florence, Italy for dinner with a special someone. Alber Elbaz, Chief designer for Lanvin is one of the designers that really understands what women want to feel and be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails