Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tranquility Movement

I know it's early to talk about Spring 2011 but why not? I am fascinated by Michael Kors Spring Summer 2011 collection. He wanted his collection to be about the comfort at being at your own home near the beach and garden. Lots of neutral light tones of white, light gray, light sandy wood and other punch bright colors of fuchsia, yellow, & green grass. For men's this look really stood out to me worn by Alexander Johansson from Sweden. I love the idea of a white cotton jersey loose tee paired with cotton gray short trousers with a more looser fit over a light off white/cream knit coat sweater. And of course Michael always adds his signature flair of a camel knot belt and camel sandals. I would definitely wear this for at my own Christmas Party in my very own hillside home over viewing the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails