Saturday, October 30, 2010

Le Sex Bag

It's hard to find a fabulous python print handbag. For me personally, I want a real one. I want the shape of the bag to be versatile that I can use as a clutch yet I can put it in my inner elbow when I do my shopping or walking around in the city. This one bag really stands out to me. This bag was featured at the Dolce & Gabbana Spring Summer 2004 Collection. I love how it has a white base to it so you can really see the detailing of the python craftman's ship. I want to call this the Le Sexy Bag since it screams attention and quality. I would wear this bag with a navy blue floral Pucci Print flat front trousers by Peter Dundas with a black linen military long sleeve button down shirt. A look that I would wear to fashion week in Milan. Hopefully I can find this bag cause I am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails