Saturday, October 16, 2010

my genre

I am totally digging the Chanel Spring Summer 2011 collection by Karl Lagerfeld. This one number in particular is my favorite, 1, it's my favorite model Baptiste Giabiconi 2, I want his entire head to toe look. A modern Chanel tweed jacket on a man is even more phenomenal to see. It's feminine yet masculine at the same time. The twist with this is has cut out holes, against the white high collar dress shirt that gives it an illusion of a print from a distance. And most of all, I am so jealous of Baptiste's hairstyle. It's been my favorite by far from all men hairstyling. It's young, fresh, nostalgic, clean, & elegant. I want to wear this entire look with hair styled exactly when I arrive in Paris or Milan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails