Thursday, October 14, 2010

Classique

I had no clue Ms. Grace Coddington was a former model. She is currently the creative director of American Vogue among with Anna Wintour and Andrew Leon Talley. It's amazing to see someone that was youthful and that still carries that classic beauty which I personally am a fan of. Classic beauty to me is about an appeal that doesn't go away. It's standards are beyond the basics. And it definitely doesn't go out of style decade after decades. Shown here is a photograph taken by John French. All looks by Nina Ricci 1965. I just wish more women can dress and look this chic, even just going to the grocery store. All in all, classic beauty is what I look for in my eyes for true beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails