Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Showing the Best

Every women wants to feel and look sexy but yet wants to feel comfortable at the same time. I always question myself that too for a gay man myself, how does that all tie together? Well for sure definitely know what are your comfort zones of your own body. Such as confident in your own legs, arms, cleavage, etc. My personal confident asset would be my legs. So you want to find something that accentuates that asset of yours. This one number in particular from Cerruti Spring Summer 2003 is just a perfect easy number to wear either day or night. I love button down shirt is slightly translucent and has shimmer finish paired with cut short working trousers w/ a skinny black belt. I love the fact it's almost covered on top but unbutton for some sex appeal in the cleavage area. It's urban but yet taken to an easy sensuality. Smack on a smokey eye with a nude lip and a messy texture slick back hair for that effortless spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails