Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Homage to MK

One of the looks that got me interested in Michael Kors was his Spring Summer 2003 collection. It had 3 elements that I always look forward to in fashion: 1. Details 2. Form 3. Classic. After seeing this look that opened the collection, I already knew I'm a fan. Navy blue, white, and beige was the key color palette. The fitted navy cashmere cotton long sleeve top with a crisp white collar with button lining matched with a navy pencil skirt that had a ravishing white stitching along the buttons and pockets. I love the fact that this pencil skirt can be adjust on the button front. To finish the look with a off white pointed sling backs of a moccasin tie on the front detailing just made it sexy yet sophisticated to a level without being obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails