Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Like Me

For the longest time, I've been meaning to invest in a fabulous men's over coat for this past Fall Winter. But it's never too late to buy one. This particular overcoat that I saw featured at the Michael Kors Fall Winter 2011 show got me obsessed. Medium charcoal gray double breasted. Very simple, clean, and chic. I adore the original style it represents of my personal style. I love how it's also paired with a black cashmere turtleneck sweater and white tailored trousers. An ideal look that I would wear to fashion week in Milan. They go great with even a pair of jeans and a white tee underneath for a more relaxed look. But knowing me I always like to keep it classic with nice dress shoes, they hurt my feet but that's the beauty of looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails