Wednesday, March 30, 2011

lusso essenziale

My dear friend Kendall knows me inside out when it comes to fashion. Especially investing in a great pair of shoes, overcoat, or clutch. But the one thing I'm craving at the moment is this super luxurious man tote bag in black alligator skin by Christopher Bailey for Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2011. I like the fact that it has a slight midnight blue tone to it. From it's frame shape top handle closure to it's structured shape and sturdy handles, this is just a perfect man bag for me to use during my travels. It's spacious to hold your most important essentials. Skies the limit with any look. But my ideal look would be a cashmere heather gray turtleneck sweater with a pair of midnight blue fitted trousers and a pair of cognac oxford pointed shoes for a sleek yet easy dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails