Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Summer Look!

For Stella McCartney Spring Summer 2011 was by far my favorite collection. It had a sense of comfort, lightness, & subtle sexy which I'm all about. This one dress in particular caught my eye and I knew I had to blog about it. It's Called the "Roseship dress" in a floral print silk. Long sleeve with a slit open center cleavage. It has a dual thigh high slit on the front that creates fluidity and movement. It's one fashion runway pieces that you must invest because it's timeless and that never goes out of style. I just love the innocence yet the subtle sexy appeal of the fluidity. This is a dress that I would wear to the Malibu Villa with a few friends and have a picnic on a bright sunny day. Match this with a brown strappy chunky heel sandals and medium size woven leather clutch. Thank you Stella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails