Wednesday, March 30, 2011

in movimento

Creative director Hannah MacGibbon for Chloé featured these stunning bucket shoulder bags that came in numerous color tones of: olive, beige, ivory, cognac, and different tones and textures of python skin. At first I wasn't really a huge fan of these handbags but after seeing it at the Fall Winter 2011 show, I am just going crazy about them. I know Coach has a very similar style like these bucket bags which they discontinue making them. I'm hoping that I can get my grab of a very similar style that I can use for this coming Spring. I think these bucket bags bring a utility and on the go type style that works perfectly with any look day look. I would personally wear a cognac/brown color with slate gray fitted trousers with a matching safari jacket for that cool and ease sensibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails