Wednesday, March 30, 2011

stile androgino

I adore this photograph of these two men in this gray wool double breasted coats and matching trousers with side parted slick and shiny hair gives you the essence of a statement. From the pose to the setting, and lighting. It definitely brings a modern feel of what fashion is about now. I'm not really a big fan of men with long hair but with the right men, I think it can be executed very well. Another thing that I  adore is the lighting of this shoot. It gives an illusion of mysterious and toughness. I love the fact that fashion editorials are taken outside a studio. I love myself a studio shot but when it comes to an outdoor setting, it really creates the feel of something modern and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails