Friday, April 1, 2011

My Future Love Affair.

The opening blog for my favorite month of the year "April" since my birthday is in it has to be no other than Dave Franco! Their are only a few male actors that I'm attracted to since I'm more into male models, but I had no clue until I discovered James Franco's brother Dave Franco. Once my eyes saw him, I already knew I'm a fan. It was just like love at first sight at the computer screen. I absolutely think he is extremely gorgeous in every aspect of life. He has nicely full eyebrows, full seductive lips, chiseled bone structure, and that sultry stare that not a lot of guys can convey in motion or in a photograph. But not only is he beautiful, he has a down to earth personality that I've seen in interviews. He is very modest and polite with such a humor persona which I find so cute about him. I am just obsessed with this photograph because it brings mystery and a story that you want to know why is he locked up behind these bars. I really think he has model potential, or at least in photographs. Hoping to see more of him in L'Officiel Hommes, Vogue Paris Hommes International or Homme Numéro. Love you Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails