Sunday, April 3, 2011

Full Statement

Another strong look piece that really stood out to me was this gorgeous black loose translucent chiffon long sleeve full dress at Michael Kors Fall Winter 2011. It's simple, easy, and sexy without trying so hard. I love the idea of something so subtle yet not aggressive. Carmen Kass brings the outer beauty to any look. This dress can be worn practically anywhere of any season. Sensual dressing is a key look to have for this coming Fall Winter 2011 season. I would jazz this dress up with a shiny silver strappy stiletto heel and a silver long skinny strap bag for a mix and match feel. But the key is to keep accessory not over powering to the dress since it is a statement. Hopefully I can get my hands to see this dress up close and personal at the boutique stores.

1 comment:

  1. I started to be interested about fashion since I travelled to Buenos Aires. Fashion in Argentina is something very important for its citizens. Girls wanna look good and shoppings are always crowded with teenagers wanting to purchase the clothing from the best designers in the world. They also have two major fashion shows organized by hairdresser Roberto Giordano. Last year I had rented one of those furnished apartments in buenos aires and took part of the BAF (Buenos Aires Fashion) week and had the best time. Models are pretty good and I realized that purple is the new color coming up for the next season!
    Cheers,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails