Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back to Classics

When it comes to shoes, it's all about the simple details that make the shoes look even more exquisite. For Chloé Fall Winter 2011, Hannah MacGibbon featured these shoes on the runway. A classic black patent leather pump with an added velvet bow tie. I thought this is aboslutely stunning. It's romantic and adorable. I'm just getting tired of those major high platform pumps, it is time to bring back the simple flat ball heel with a classic stiletto pump. Thank god Chloé doesn't fall the trends of what other designers do. These shoes would look flawless with a tight black long pencil skirt and a white/cream chiffon blouse top for a spin on a classic style.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shoes indeed! I ran across your site while doing a search for them and i'm glad I did. I enjoyed reading some of your posts and ill be sharing this with friends definitely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails