Wednesday, April 6, 2011

appel

This one shoulder sleeve open cut out mini dress is the deal breaker for me when it comes to clean lines and sex appeal. I love the cut out, neutral tone color, and the ease about it. Carmen Kass wore this dress when she won the Model of the Year for Vogue Fashion Awards 2000. She looked flawless with her short  graduated bob cut. It's definitely a show stopper dress to wear at any huge event in the fashion industry. This was designed by Cristina Ortiz for Lanvin Spring Summer 2001. I miss these types of clothing. It has a cohesive look with the entire collection. I feel like now a days not a lot of fashion designers don't do these looks anymore. I'm hoping for this upcoming Spring Summer 2012, there will be a comeback of true fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails