Thursday, April 14, 2011

moonlight fun

The ideal of taking something classic and modernizing it is what fashion truly means to me. For instance, this translucent long sleeve tuxedo top in a navy blue color with a snug fit is the ideal finish. I love the fact that you can semi see through it yet it still stays classic with a smaller fitted collar and cuff. Paired with darker navy blue trousers style on top with a long john finish ankle at the bottom. Neil really understands what simplicity mix with modern fashion is about. Not a lot of men out there would wear this but I think if the right guy wears it, it's definitely a show stopper with a subtle sex appeal has it going on. If I had the body, I would so rock this look at Gay Pride Festival in Sydney, Australia. Dressy with a relax fit all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails