Thursday, April 14, 2011

black noir

One of the biggest things I truly appreciate when it comes to fashion is the combination element of sleek, subtle sexy, comfort, and effortless. This black ensemble completes that entire DNA. This black number featured at the Stella McCartney Spring Summer 2011 was a huge hit. Stella calls this dress the "Roseship dress"featuring in numeral cuts: short sleeve, sleeveless, long sleeve, and sometimes an open slit chest. All featuring with two thigh high slit that gives fluidity and appeal in motion. So far this is another dress that I would wear if I were a cute young girl during the Spring time at a black tie event. I just love the idea of something that looks super comfy yet cool and fun. You can accessorize with a chunky heel or thin stiletto heel paired with a simple clutch bag in any color tone. I'm hoping I can see this dress in person when I go to the Stella McCartney boutique in L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails