Wednesday, April 20, 2011

dot dot weekend

You can never ever go wrong when it comes to Polka dot. I used to not be a fan of it but now I'm going crazy about it. It brings more life to the clothes with a cool and fun attitude. I just loved what Michael Kors did for his Spring Summer 2009 collection. It was about bold prints and strong statement pieces. This modern fitted dress that shows the midriff is so sexy with the ring detail. It's definitely a new way to look at new proportions and sex appeal without stating the obvious. If I were a woman, I would love to wear this on a cruise ship on the Caribbean sea. Pair it with white patent leather wedges and a red clutch bag for more of a statement look without being to overdone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails