Sunday, April 3, 2011

Top secret

Here's another version of that braided leather bag featured at the Stella McCartney Spring Summer 2011 show. This time it is in a long square shape shoulder handle. I adore the subtle yet craftsmanship of a bag such as this. I used to like bags with logos and flashy styles but now I'm all about things that are not stating the obvious yet different and still beautiful. This is a bag that if I had the money, I would absolutely invest in. It's the right size and shape for my personal essentials. I'm just glad not a lot of people are into this style which makes it even more treatable for me to own. I would wear this bag with hue tones of taffeta slate gray or navy blue on a nice day roaming the streets in Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails